Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorites Friday

Friday feature:  favorite finds for my home, for my wardrobe, and in my dreams.

Klein Tool Bags:















5115 Leather Tote Bag



















5106 Straight Wall Bucket

I recently purchased this tote bag and tool bucket to house our socks, undershirts, and camisoles.  We recently installed black open shelving in our bedroom as a departure from a clunky dresser and a way to get a built-in feel while maintaining floor space and airiness.

I wanted to both disguise and contain these items in an interesting way.  I had tirelessly looked through every blessed last closet organizer type canvas bin, and they were all either less than attractive or too deep for the shelf.  I stumbled upon these tool bags on one of my searches, and I was immediately drawn to them.   I like the unexpectedness of displaying them in the bedroom.  They are well-made, sturdy, beautiful, and functional...  and my Friday Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment